||Essential Software Solutions
IBM ILOG Elixir Enterprise
April 12, 2012 02:00 PM
A comprehensive set of advanced Flex visualization displays
IBM ILOG Elixir Enterprise extends the Adobe Flex and Adobe AIR platforms by adding user interface controls for more intuitive, interactive displays.
Elixir Enterprise provides a full spectrum of advanced graphical displays for the most demanding line-of-business applications. Developers can easily take advantage of the many Flex visualization displays to create a new category of application that is functionally superior and visually appealing.
- Offers a wide variety of controls: 3D charts, radar charts, and treemap charts; dials, gauges, and sparklines; organization charts; maps and heatmaps; timelines and calendars; resource-oriented and task-oriented schedule displays; and advanced services for creating intuitive diagram displays
- Enables developers to use the components as provided, or to customize them to meet the exact requirements of the user.
- Builds on the latest Flex 4.5 SDK (software development kit) enhancements, ensuring compliance with the newest features of the base platform
- Integrates seamlessly with Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 integrated development environments (IDEs).
- Fits naturally into the Flex environment, fully supporting the new Flex 4 SDK, its data-binding and event models, and also supporting the standard Flex user interaction effects
- Deploys to the near-ubiquitous Flash platform, ensuring compatibility on nearly all browsers
- Scales to handle large data sets, in support of enterprise-level applications